How To Use A Shrimp Trap Pictures How To Get Rid Of Rock Crabs?

How to get rid of rock crabs? - how to use a shrimp trap pictures

I have some live rock from Tampa Bay. I'm only half the package of the things that started my tank. I have 25 pounds of rock and 25 pounds of live sand. 25 pounds of rocks in the streets and cleaning. Everything is so much love and everything that is rock and everything that is alive, the only problem is rock crabs, and many of them every time if you're in a hole in the basement (the rock) holes are so small that I can not modify or delete them. How can I trap or to get rid of. If you have a bottle of water cut into two halves and as the case with dried shrimp, but not all of my crabs and snails used Hermet want there. How to kill those bastards with the removal of the rock?

0 comments:

Post a Comment